We’d like you to document your progress through the next 2 weeks in a microblog.
To get you set up:
- Send a list with Names and email addresses of your team to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “SSPSummerSchool Group N“. Content: “FirstName LastName, emailaddress, studentID”
- We will send you an invite to the blog at sspsummerschool.wordpress.com .
Each group shall publish 1 blog post per day for the duration of the course. The blog will serve as your course diary. Feel free to write about anything you learned, worked on, accomplished, liked or disliked during that day.
- Each post should contain 1-2 photos (of you, your team mates, something you did during the day)
- Its ok to keep the posts short, one paragraph is fine, two is great, three is plenty.
- Make sure that everyone in your team gets a chance to write at least once.
- Make sure to tag each post with “course diary” and use your group number in the “category” section.
- Click here to see an example post.